EXECUTIVE IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
Strategic Social Media Consultant
Ronzoni Media Consulting – Owner
Lifetime Networks – Director of Online Media Relations & Corporate Communications
GSN (Game Show Network) – Headed six member publicity and corporate communications department for the 65 million subscriber cable channel as Vice President
Fox Cable Networks Group –Vice President, Corporate Communications (launched new division)
Fox Broadcasting Company – Vice President, Affiliate Publicity and Corporate Communications- 15-year tenure – Was a member of FOX’s original start up team
- Won Top Publicist award twice by Industry Trade Publication Cable Fax Magazine (2007 & 2003).
- Secured 22 individual and unique segments on “Entertainment Tonight” in Feb. 06 (a new ET record) for Tonya Harding documentary. “Good Morning America” featured Harding in March ‘06.
- Member of Fox Broadcasting Company’s start-up team – 15-year tenure. In this capacity, publicized such award-winning television shows as “America’s Most Wanted,” “COPS,” and “Who Wants to Marry A Millionaire,” among numerous others and was part of the teams launching FOX Sports and FOX News.
- Media Expert in live productions – Conceptualized and oversaw the media compounds for FOX programs including the Prime Time Emmy, Billboard Music, Teen Choice and NAACP Awards as well as Robbie Knievel motorcycle jumps, Upfront presentations and FOX-related Super Bowl endeavors.
- Organized and developed FOX’s first press junkets, integrating content to the owned station group.
- Generated awareness toward the launch of the highly successful unscripted series “Project Runway” from Bravo to Lifetime.
- Garnered global press hits on GSN’s Internet news games, including the Paris Hilton parody game, which broke records averaging 30,000 plays an hour. Press coverage included TMZ, US Weekly, CNET, New York Times, People, About.com, FOX News, “Entertainment Tonight,” among others.
Experienced in team leadership, managed staffs ranging in size from 3 to over 200. Management style is team building and synergistic. Strong internal and external communication skills.
Oversaw multi-million dollar projects, responsibilities included budget development to implementation.
Bachelor of Arts, Communications, University of La Verne, La Verna, CA – Summa Cum Laude