Besides being passionate about promoting content, there are many other things that drive me such as…
- I get a rush dealing with live broadcasts, tight deadlines and press conferences.
- I enjoy my profession, because I love working with the press.
- I’m passionate about my faith.
- I care about helping others.
- I believe in generosity.
- I love sports and playing them.
- I’m for the under dog.
- I’m against human trafficking and other such abuses.
- I feel for the wounded, which is everyone I know and I try and stand up for those who can’t.
- I get energized by brainstorming.
- I love to encourage.
- My face lights up when I get to chat about digital media and how much fun it is.
- I love blogging and having a personal voice.
So you’ll see some of these aspects through this blog, and if you want to see what else I personally write about, check out my faith blog godgirl.net.
My Facebook page reflects most of my personal endeavors and it is there that most of my photos are posted, thanks to my Blackberry camera.
My promise to you is that I will keep this blog authentic to who I am. I understand that you may have a differing opinion and I hope you do and comment on this blog regularly. I thrive on great discussions and that’s how I learn new things. So feel free to join any conversation.
Disclaimer: Please note that what I post on this site is my personal opinion. It does not in any way represent the views of my current employer nor should my words be quoted/posted without my prior knowledge or permission in any publications. If I ever present content that represents one of my clients, I promise to note that information at the beginning and end of every post.